U16 training fees are paid a term in advance and are non refundable.The only exception is for long term injuries.
U18 and Seniors have the option of paying £3 in advance per term (non refundable) or to pay £5 every time they turn up to train. All new members get 2x free taster sessions to determine if they like it.
Match fees are derived separately and are determined by the leagues themselves.
England netball affiliation is a national fee that every single player in England must pay whether just training with a club or playing matches to ensure you are covered by the club’s insurance policy.
|Juniors – U18||£35|
|Juniors – U14||£27|
|Juniors – U11||£22|
|Social & Support||£15|
2nd Claim Affiliated Players – All players playing for JMs must pay membership.
|Membership fee||£12 per annum|
Cherry Tree Cottage
Sort code: 30-96-09
A/C No: 03792381
Northants JM’s Johns Motors
Northants JM's Netball Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Rita Stewart - Chairman of Northants JM's Netball Club
As a member of Northants JM's netball Club you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
• All members must play within the rules and listen and respect officials and their decisions.
• All members must respect opponents.
• Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
• Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
• Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
• Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
• Senior/Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club at training, matches or tournaments.
If any of the above terms are broken then the Governing Board of Northants JM's Netball Club has the right to issue a verbal warning. If the member continues to break the rules then they will be given a written warning. Two written warnings will result in the individual being asked to leave the club.
Click here to view our club constitution